Specialist Banking Designed for Yacht Crew
If you work on a yacht, cruising around the world, you’re citizen of the world, rather than a citizen of a single country.
That means you’re better off with an offshore bank account for your salary and your investments. Banking in your home country means you’re tied to tax obligations that really don’t apply to you if you live and work on a yacht.
We recommend you open a multi-currency, international bank account with Standard Bank International on the Isle of Man. They are the only bank that has an account that’s been designed specifically for yacht crew. It allows you to accumulate wealth in a tax neutral and confidential environment, no matter where you are—or where you’re going to be in future.
Benefits of a Standard Bank Seafarers Account
- Available in multiple currencies: Sterling, US Dollars, Euros, Australian Dollars and others
- Online banking so you can manage your account wherever you are
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Dedicated 24/7 customer service
- No application fees or charges
How to apply
- Fill the application form
- Download your application pack
- Courier your application form to us or drop it into our Antibes office (we need the original application form)
- We will be in touch to help you during the application process
- We are accredited to certify your passport